Aerpro APP9JVC5 JVC to ISO with Patch Lead (+ Mute Signal Wire, SWC Input Wire Bullet Connectors)
Suitable for various JVC Aftermarket Headunits with 16 pin connectors and steering wheel control compatibility, APP9JVC5 is a kit that includes an APP8 Secondary ISO Harness and Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Patch Lead.
The APP8 Secondary ISO Harness converts the aftermarket head unit plug into a universal double ISO connector system, providing a simple installation solution of your aftermarket head unit into your vehicle when paired with an Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter.
The Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Patch Lead simply connects between the aftermarket head unit and the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter module, which enables your OEM steering wheel controls to work with the compatible aftermarket JVC Head unit.
- Pack includes APP8 Secondary ISO harness and Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Patch Lead
- 16 pin plug designed specifically to suit various JVC Aftermarket Headunits
- Converts the aftermarket head unit plug into a universal double ISO connector system
- Provides a Plug and Play installation solution when paired with an Aerpro Vehicle Specific Harness; Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter (some hard-wiring may still be required)
- Secure Clips on ISO connectors and head unit plug to ensure a secure and long-lasting connection
- HEAD UNIT BRAND COMPATIBILITY: VARIOUS JVC HEADUNITS
- HEAD UNIT PLUG TYPE: 16 PIN (15 WIRES)
- SWC PATCH LEAD PLUG TYPE: HEADUNIT JACK & BULLET CONNECTOR
- Harnesses vary between head unit models, to find the correct harness for your head unit, use the Aerpro Headunit Selector.
- Depending on the vehicle and aftermarket head unit, installation may not completely plug and play, a small amount of hard-wiring may still be required to complete the installation.
- To enable steering wheel control function, this harness must be used on the compatible head unit and in conjunction with Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodater (sold separately).