Aerpro APP9KE4 Kenwood 22-PIN ISO & Patch Lead for Steering Wheel Control
Suitable for various Kenwood Aftermarket AV Headunits with 22 pin connectors and steering wheel control compatibility, APP9KE4 is a kit that includes an APP8 Secondary ISO Harness and Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Patch Lead (pre-wired into the loom).
The APP8 Secondary ISO Harness converts the aftermarket head unit plug into a universal double ISO connector system, providing a simple installation solution of your aftermarket head unit into your vehicle when paired with an Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter.
The Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Patch Lead simply connects into the Aerpro Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter module which enables your OEM steering wheel controls to work with the compatible aftermarket Kenwood AV Head unit.
- Pack includes APP8 Secondary ISO harness and Steering Wheel Control (SWC) Patch Lead (pre-wired)
- 22 pin plug designed specifically to suit various Kenwood Aftermarket AV Headunits
- Includes handbrake and reverse camera trigger wires
- Converts the aftermarket head unit plug into a universal double ISO connector system
- Provides a Plug and Play installation solution when paired with an Aerpro Vehicle Specific Harness; Steering Wheel Control Interface or Infodapter (some hard-wiring may still be required)
- Secure Clips on ISO connectors and head unit plug to ensure a secure and long-lasting connection
- HEAD UNIT BRAND COMPATIBILITY: VARIOUS KENWOOD AV HEADUNITS
- HEAD UNIT PLUG TYPE: 22 PIN
- SWC PATCH LEAD PLUG TYPE: PRE-WIRED
- Suitable for AV Headunits includes handbrake wire and reverse trigger.
- Harnesses vary between head unit models, to find the correct harness for your head unit, use the Aerpro Headunit Selector.
- Depending on the vehicle and aftermarket head unit, installation may not completely plug and play, a small amount of hard-wiring may still be required to complete the installation.