Aerpro CHAD4C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Audi A3, A4, A5, Allroad & TT
Aerpro CHAD4C steering wheel control (SWC) interface allows you to retain steering wheel controls in your Audi A3 (2000-2007), A4 (2001-2008), A6 (2002-2004) and TT (2000-2006) when upgrading to a steering wheel control compatible aftermarket head unit.
The steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle-specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease.
To make the installation process even easier, simply add an Aerpro APP9 aftermarket head unit harness adapter with SWC patch lead which will connect from the aftermarket head unit directly into the steering wheel control interface.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket Bluetooth head units
- Voice Assistant Button support available with the software update (please contact your Authorised Aerpro Dealer for update)
- Provides output feeds for the parking brake, reverse gear and speed pulse
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- To simplify installation, this interface is compatible with Aerpro APP9 aftermarket head unit harness adapter with SWC patch lead
- Requires SWC patch lead (available separately) to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit