Aerpro CHMB7C Steering Wheel Control for Mitsubishi ASX, Lancer, Outlander, Pajero & Pajero Sport
- Mitsubishi ASX 2013 - 2016 XB
- Mitsubishi Lancer 2013 - 2017
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2013 - ZJ, ZK
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2006 - NS, NT, NW, NX
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2015-2019 QE
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket Bluetooth head units
- Suits listed vehicles with OEM Rockford Fosgate Amplified System
- Retains amplifier and allows for fader and sound setting adjustment via the steering wheel controls
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for the reverse trigger, park brake and speed pulse
- Orange wires provide CANBUS or wired accessory outputs
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: CANBUS
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: YES (ORANGE)
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: YES (ROCKFORD FOSGATE)
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Only compatible with listed vehicles that have Rockford Fosgate OEM Amplifier.
- Orange wires provide CANBUS or wired accessory outputs.