Aerpro CHMZ5C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Mazda MX5 (Roadster)
- Mazda MX5 (Roadster) 2001-2004
- Mazda MX5 (Roadster) 2005-2008
- Mazda MX5 (Roadster) 2009-2013
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Retains the OEM Bose Amplified Audio System in the vehicle
- Allows OEM clock, trip and fader settings to be adjusted via the steering wheel controls
- Provides output feeds for the reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse, illumination and amp remote
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: ANALOGUE
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: NO
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: YES (ORANGE)
- AMP REMOTE: YES (BLUE)
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: YES BOSE AUDIO
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Connect blue / white wire to the aftermarket head unit to enable factory amp.
- Allows OEM clock, trip and fader settings to be adjusted via the steering wheel controls.