Aerpro CHNI5C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Nissan Juke, Micra (March), Navara & Pulsar
- Nissan Juke 2010 - 2013 F15
- Nissan Juke 2014 - F15
- Nissan Micra (March) 2015-2016 K13 Facelift
- Nissan Navara 2015- NP300 (DX/RX)
- Nissan Pulsar 2013- B17, C12
- Nissan Pulsar 2013- B17, C12 SSS
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket Bluetooth head units
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: ANALOGUE
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES (OEM BLUETOOTH MODULE MUST BE BYPASSED)
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: NO
- PARK BRAKE: NO
- SPEED PULSE: NO
- ILLUMINATION: NO
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: NO
- OEM USB: NO
- OEM AUX: NO
- OEM REVERSE CAMERA: NO
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Bluetooth bypass adaptor included, this must be connected to the factory Bluetooth module in the vehicle. Depending on the model, this can be located under the dashboard, seat or in the boot of the vehicle.