Aerpro CHPG5C Steering Wheel Control Harness for select Peugeot vehicles
Peugeot 207 2006-2011
Peugeot 208 2012-
Peugeot 3008 2010-
Peugeot 307 2005-2009 T6
Peugeot 308 2008-2014 T7
Peugeot 407 2004-2010
Peugeot 5008 2013-
Peugeot Expert 2007-2016
Peugeot Partner 2008-2014
Peugeot RCZ 2013-
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Vehicle Trip Computer and Personalisation Configuration Settings can be adjusted via the steering wheel control buttons
- CAN-BUS integration compatible, no additional modules required for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Provides output feeds for the reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse and illumination
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: CANBUS
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: NO
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: YES (ORANGE)
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- PARKING SENSOR AUDIO: NO
- TRIP DISPLAY SETTINGS: YES
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Not compatible with JBL systems.
- Compatible with Blaupunkt / Siemens VDO RD4 factory units.
- Retains factory display settings which can be accessed via the steering wheel controls.