Aerpro CHPS2C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Porsche 911 (997 Gen2) & Cayenne
- Porsche 911 2008-2012 (997 Gen2)
- Porsche Cayenne 2008-2010
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Retains the MOST 25 OEM Amplified System in the vehicle (the aftermarket head unit requires RCA pre-outs)
- CAN-BUS & Fibre Optic integration compatible, no additional modules required
- Provides output feeds for the reverse trigger, park brake, speed pulse, illumination and amp remote
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: CANBUS
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: NO
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE/WHITE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: YES (ORANGE)
- AMP REMOTE: YES (BLUE)
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: YES MOST 25
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- To maintain MOST 25 OEM Amplified System, the aftermarket head unit requires RCA pre-outs. Blue Amp Remote Wire must also be connected to an aftermarket head unit to enable factory amp.