Aerpro CHRN4C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Renault Clio, Laguna II & Megane X64
- Renault Clio 2000-2004 X65
- Renault Laguna II 2000-2006
- Renault Megane 2001-2003 X64
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket Bluetooth head units
- Includes vehicle specific connectors, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: ANALOGUE
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: NO
- PARK BRAKE: NO
- SPEED PULSE: NO
- ILLUMINATION: NO
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION: N/A
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Compatible with VDO Tuner List Without Dash Display.