Aerpro CHSS3C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Ssangyong Korando
Ssangyong Korando 2010-2013
Ssangyong Korando 2013-2014
Ssangyong Korando 2014-
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Suitable for listed vehicles without Phone Buttons on the steering wheel only
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: ANALOGUE
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: NO
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: NO
- REVERSE TRIGGER: NO
- PARK BRAKE: NO
- SPEED PULSE: NO
- ILLUMINATION: NO
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: NO
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Suitable for listed vehicles without Phone Buttons on the steering wheel only.