Aerpro CHSU4C Steering Wheel Control Harness for Subaru Forester, Impreza & WRX
Subaru Forester 2008-2012 SH
Subaru Impreza 2007-2011 GE, GH, GR, GV
Subaru WRX 2007-2014
This Aerpro control harness allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls. Steering controls are considered a primary harness and will require a secondary harness and patch lead to be used in conjunction for plug and play.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Supports OEM Phone Button when connected to compatible aftermarket Bluetooth head units
- Voice Assistant Button support available with a software update (please contact your Authorised Aerpro Dealer for update)
- RCA connectors retain OEM AV socket (not the reverse camera), when connected to compatible aftermarket head unit
- Provides output feeds for the parking brake, reverse gear and speed pulse
- Fitted with a vehicle-specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- Recommended to be installed with an Aerpro APP9 Headunit Secondary ISO Harness & SWC Patch Lead (sold separately)
- Requires SWC patch lead to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit (sold separately)
- INTERFACE TYPE: ANALOGUE
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: YES
- VOICE ASSISTANT BUTTON SUPPORT: YES
- For Voice Assistant support the interface requires firmware version xx.3. To update the firmware please contact your Authorised Aerpro Dealer.
- If your steering wheel control does not have a Voice Assistant button, the answer button will function as voice support instead.
- Aftermarket head unit must also support Voice Assistant feature for this feature to work.
- REVERSE TRIGGER: YES (PURPLE)
- PARK BRAKE: YES (GREEN)
- SPEED PULSE: YES (PINK)
- ILLUMINATION: NO
- AMP REMOTE: NO
- TELEPHONE MUTE: NO
- OTHER RETENTION:
- OEM AMPLIFIED SYSTEM: NO
- OEM AV SOCKET: YES
- Aftermarket head unit must be SWC compatible.
- SWC patch lead is also required to enable SWC (sold separately).
- Suitable for listed vehicles that have OEM Navigation head units.
- Aftermarket head unit requires AV inputs at the rear to retain the OEM AV socket in the vehicle.
- Does not retain OEM Reverse Camera.