Alpine DVE-5300 1-DIN HDMI/Optical/DVD Player Add-on
The DVE-5300 is the perfect choice for adding DVD playback capability to the X801D-U, X108AU and the INE-W997D.
Its compact 1-DIN chassis is easy to install in the glove box or any other free compartment.
Featuring HDMI technology for high-quality data transfer between the Navi Station, the DVE-5300 can be either touch controlled from the screen or operated using the included wireless remote control.
It also features a digital optical output to connect the 5.1 channel audio output to a sound processor.
- Disc Type: DVD/CD Player
- Disc Playback Type: DVD-Video, CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/±RW
- Playable Format: DVD-Video, CDDA, MP3/WMA/AAC, DivX
- M.I.X. Random Play
- DVD Direct Menu Control
- CD Text Display
- CD Text Name Search
- DAC: 24 Bit DAC
- HDMI Output (cable included)
- Optical Output
- Remote Control Included
- Frequency Response: 5 – 20,000Hz (±1 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.02%
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 65 dB
- Wow & Flutter (%WRMS): Below measurable limits
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Video): 60 dB
- HDMI Output Format 480p
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 170 mm x 50 mm x 154 mm