Alpine PDX-F6 4/3/2 Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier
This audiophile range of PDX series amplifiers are designed and engineered for ultimate sound quality, power, performance and reliability. These sleek and stylish amplifiers have been re-designed from the ground up to deliver an amplifier range that not only look amazing, but perform flawlessly.
Incorporating new technology to maximise sonic quality, the new PDX amplifiers deliver extremely low distortion levels, wide bandwidth and industry leading S/N ratios. The new PDX amplifiers have an exceptionally high damping factor, more than 500 for the 4-channel PDX-F6. What’s more, the all-new PDX amplifiers are 20% smaller than the first generation models and their unique stacking design allows for a large multi amplifier system to be installed virtually anywhere.
These new PDX amplifiers are for the true car audio enthusiast, providing exceptional sound quality and performance.
PDX Audiophile Series
The all-new PDX series are the first ever class-D amplifiers to triumph sound purity and power efficiency. With precision design and UltraBlu technology PDX deliver unsurpassed definition.
PDX Signal to Noise
These amps are capable of unheard of S/N ratios up to 95dB S/N @ 1W, 122dB S/N at rated power for extremely clean, uncoloured sound. Forget unwanted background noise or static. The PDX amps deliver crystal clear music every time.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4/3/2 Channel
- Thermal Protection
- Low-battery Protection
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Crossover: Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
RMS Continuous Power (at 14.4 V)
- Per Channel into 4 ohms: 150 W x 4
- Per Channel into 2 ohms: 150 W x 4
- Bridged into 4 ohms: 300 W x 2
- THD + N (Reference: 10 W / rated power into 4 ohms): 0.003 % / 0.05 %
- S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: rated power into 4 ohms): 118 dBA
- S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 96 dBA
- Input Impendance: 10k ohms
- Frequency Response (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms): 5 Hz – 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3 dB