Alpine PXE-H660 System Integration Audio Processor
Many of the latest cars now come equipped with elegant, sophisticated, integrated dashboards which are not exactly flexible for installing standard aftermarket single-DIN and double-DIN head units.
So with this challenge, how do you upgrade sound quality in your vehicle?
Easy, with the PXE-H660, System Integration Audio Processor, no extraneous head unit required. For less than the cost of many OEM “Premium” sound systems, you can get much better sound quality and output using the PXE-H660 along with a complete Alpine sound system.
- RUE-4266 Remote Control x 1
- Power Supply Connector x 1
- Speaker Input Connector x 1
- Microphone x 1
- IR Remote Sensor x 1
- Battery, 3V (CR2025) x 1
- Owners Manual x 1
- Imprint Setup CD x 1
- Factory Radio Input: 4.1 Channel Input (Line or Differential Input)
- BTL: 0.2 – 30 V RMS
- Line: 0.2 – 4.0 V RMS
- Auxiliary Input: 1
- Normal: 0.2 – 2.0 V RMS
- AFT = ON: 0.4 – 4.0 V RMS
- Output: 6.1 Channel Line Outputs
- Impedance: <600 ohms
- Voltage: 4.0 V RMS
- THD (all Channels): <0.1% @ 1 kHz
- Separation: >60 dB
- SNR (‘A’ weighted): >80dB
- Power Requirement: 12.0 VDC (11-16 VDC allowable)
- Idle Current (sleep): <5 mA
- Operating Temperature: +14°F to +140°F (-10°C to +60°C)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Main Unit (chassis only): 252 x 38 x 149mm (10 x 1-1/2 x 5-7/8in.)
- Weight: 1.0 kg/35.3oz.