Alpine R-Series 10″ Shallow Profile Dual 4 Ohm DVC High Perfo Subwoofer RS-W10D4
The all-new R-Series shallow profile subwoofers are extreme in every way, commanding a tough and rugged appearance with high performance bass output to match.
Alpine takes compact bass to the next level with a state-of-the-art design coupled engineering innovation to accomplish an ultra-shallow profile without compromising on bass level output and quality in anyway. An exclusive dual gap motor structure combined with a powerful neodymium magnet allows for high power handling of 600Watts RMS and 1800Watts max. Moreover, with its bespoke cast aluminium frame and ground-breaking woofer cone design enables an incredibly linear X-max of 20mm ensuring the best possible bass performance.
Alpine’s R-Series Shallow Subwoofers give you the best of both worlds in size and sound.
What’s more, the optional mesh grille KTE-RS10G, exudes a tough look and adds a premium finish to your custom installation, all-while giving your equipment the protection it deserves.
More bass with less space—Alpine’s new Shallow R-Series rise to the top, giving you extraordinary bass performance in an ultra-compact form to suit and fit into virtually any application
- 10” High-Performance Shallow Bass Driver
- Alpine Gen2 DD Linear Magnetic Circuit
- Cast Aluminum Frame
- Aluminum Dust Cap
- Neodymium Magnet
- 4″ High Temperature Voice Coil
- Heavy-gauge Screw Terminals
- Compatible with KTE-RS10G Subwoofer Grille
- RMS Power Handling: 600W
- Peak Power Handling: 1800W
- X-Max: 20mm
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms+4ohms
- Frequency Response: 29Hz-200Hz
- Sensitivity: (1W/1M): 83dB
- Voice Coil: 4″ (102mm)
- Mounting Dimensions: 243mm diameter x 81mm depth