Blackhawk Parabolic Grid Antenna (600-6500MHz 14-25dbi)
The Blackhawk Ultra-Wide Band Parabolic Grid Antenna is designed to provide maximum gain across the entire 3G, 4G and 5G bands. Supporting all mobile operators this antenna is the first of its kind to provide such a high gain across all bands.
Ideal for areas with very low or noisy signal to maximise the input signal for cellular modems or Cel-Fi repeaters. Due to the narrow beamwidth, this antenna can also be used in areas where multiple cell sites are present and isolating a single tower is required. Two antennas can be pole mounted on the appropriate angles in a MIMO configuration to support high-speed data throughput.
NOTE: Cable sold separately.
- Frequency Range (MHz): 600 – 6500
- Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal
- Gain (dBi): 15 Low/ 20 Mid/ 25 High
- Half-power Beam Width (°) Low Band: 20H, 23V | Mid Band: 12H, 15V | High Band: 7H, 9V
- H Front-to-back Ratio (dB): 20 AVG
- Impedance (W): 50
- VSWR: 1.6:1 / 1.4:1 AVG
- Lightening Protection: DC Ground
- Connector: N- Female
- Dimensions (mm): 60x99x40
- Antenna Weight (kg): 2.4 with bracket