Blackhawk Sector Antenna MIMO XPOL 698-960 14dBi Antenna
This antenna has been designed for absolute maximum speed on low frequency 4G networks, such as Telstra 4GX, and Optus/Vodafone 4G+. With a massive 14 dBi gain this antenna can be used to achieve high speed 4G +60-70 km from a cell tower. Supporting both 850 and 900 MHz, if there’s no 4G in range the antenna will provide an incredible boost to your 3G connection.
The Blackhawk MIMO High Gain Panel Antenna provides an ideal solution for 4G data applications where a high speed MIMO data connection is required. This antenna is typically used to provide a high speed 4G connection in very remote areas with only extremely weak 4G signal, or quite often where no 4G signal is present at all.
Panel antennas are the most popular choice for mobile broadband as their 60° receiving angle means the antenna need only be rotated in the ‘rough’ direction of the cell tower to provide maximum gain. Their construction is in true ±45° ‘XPOL’ polarisation providing total separation of the two data streams transmitted by the cell tower allowing a near 100% increase in speed over a single polarised antenna. This antenna is extremely well designed, with fully engineered microwave grade internal componentry.
While 1.2 m in height, the antenna remains slim with a 280 mm width ensuring least visual impact possible. The antenna is of course quite large, a consequence of being finely tuned for the lower 700 to 900 MHz frequencies which have a large wavelength.
- 14 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
- Ruggedised construction for extreme conditions
- UV-stable PVC construction
- Stainless steel mounting clamp included
- Two integrated N Female connectors
- Ideal for high speed 3G and 4G LTE applications
- Frequency Range: 698-960 MHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω
- Peak Gain: 14 dBi
- VSWR: ≤2.0:1
- Polarisation: Dual ±45° linear
- Horizontal Beamwidth: 65°
- Vertical Beamwidth: 18°
- Front-to-Back Ratio: >25 dB
- Inter-port Isolation: >15 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 100W
- Input Connector: 2x N Female
- Cable: None supplied
- Lightning Protection: DC Ground
- Radiator Material: Passivated aluminium
- Radome Material: UV-stable PVC
- Mounting: Stainless Steel, pole mount Ø38-70 mm
- Dimensions: 1280 x 280 x 130 mm
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- Rated Wind Velocity: 210 km/h
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +65°C