Aerpro AP1053 Vehicle-specific Plug to Bare Wire Harness for Ford Falcon AU
This Aerpro Harness plugs into your Ford Falcon AU factory head unit wiring system. Allowing for the installation of an aftermarket head unit without the need to remove the factory plug from the vehicle, AP1053 provides colour-coded bare end wires to match standard aftermarket radio wiring looms.
Simply match the wire colours between the AP1053 and your aftermarket head unit wiring loom (supplied with the aftermarket head unit) and hard-wire them together. To hard-wire we recommend using a soldering iron and solder (sold separately) and ensure they are insulated correctly once connected.
- Ford Falcon 1998-2000 AU Series I
- Ford Falcon 2000-2002 AU Series II and III
- Connects to vehicle's factory wiring, providing bare end wires
- No need to remove the factory stereo plug from the vehicle
- Colour-coded wires to match standard aftermarket head unit wiring loom for simple identification and easy installation
- Simply match the colours from this harness to the aftermarket head unit harness and hard-wire (solder) them together
- Solder (or crimps) and heat shrink (or insulation tape) required for installation, not included
- PLUG TYPE:
- 1 x 14 PIN
- INSTALLATION TYPE: BARE WIRE, REQUIRES SOLDERING
- Alternatively, Aerpro APP053 can be used which converts the vehicle plug to ISO connector system
- Harnesses vary between vehicles, please use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector to identify the correct harness for your application.