Audison AP1 Prima Line - Individual Speaker Components
The AP 1 tweeter features a 26 mm diameter emission diaphragm, an acoustic lens designed to compensate for the frequency response within the 10kHz – 13kHz range, a Neodymium REN magnet and extremely small-sized dedicated passive crossover.
- 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide - roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- Neodymium magnet with low carbon content plates, provides reduced size and more linear sound reproduction, even during the most demanding audio passages.
- Acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine tune the in - car frequency response anomalies in the 10 kHz - 13 kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- Extremely compact dedicated passive crossover APCX TW supplied with the product, optimised for OEM Integration, featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2 dB) to tune the in - car response according to different installation conditions.
- Passive crossovers are supplied with "OEM Integration compliant" fast - on connectors. The ends, different in each of the two poles, eliminate any possible connection errors and speed up the required installation time.
- Wide array of mounting accessories supplied with the product, for high fitment flexibility in OEM Integration.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ultra - light ferrofluid cooled voice coil is wound on a Kapton former, for better heat dissipation.
- Dome profile and motor are optimised with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Component Tweeter
- Size mm (in.) 26 (1)
- Power Handling
- 150W peak Hi - pass filtered @ 3,5 kHz - 12 dB Oct
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency Response Hz 2k ÷ 20k
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 20 (0.8)
- Mounting Diameter 38.5mm
- Mounting Depth 8.mm
- Crossover Included