Audison APK163 Component Speaker
- AP 1 tweeter with 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide - roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- AP 1 tweeter with acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine tune the in - car frequency response anomalies in the 10kHz - 13kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- Dedicated crossovers for each component: APCX TW compact tweeter passive crossover optimised for OEM Integration featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2dB) to tune the in - car response according to different installation conditions; APCX MD midbass crossover and APCX WF woofer crossover. The passive crossovers boast very reduced dimensions and are optimised for OEM Integration.
- AP4 midbass with extended frequency response, combined with high efficiency.
- AP 6.5 woofer with 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with water - repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow "Triple Wave" profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with compact basket, protected by abrasion - resistant and scratch - proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- AP 6.5 woofer with high current fast - on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Grille included
- Component 3 - way System
- Size mm (in.) Woofer 165 (6.5) Midrange 100 (4) Tweeter 26 (1)
- Power Handling
- 375W peak
- 125W continuous
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency Response Hz 50 ÷ 20k
- Crossover type LP @ 600 Hz - 6 dB Oct HP @ 600/3,5 kHz - 6/6 dB Oct HP @ 3,5 kHz - 6 dB Oct *Component adjustment dB +2; 0
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) Woofer 32 (1.26) Midbass 25 (1) Tweeter 20 (0.8)