Audison APS10D Subwoofer
- Ultra - low profile (4.7 in. / 120 mm) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure starting from 10 lt.
- Special designed cone - dust cap - basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one - way) while keeping the mounting depth to minimum.
- Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the need for the central pole vent allowing mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Massive motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modelling) for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
- Water - repellent pressed paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Dual voice coil design specifically developed to be combined with either AP8.9 bit (2 CH + 2 CH bridged), APF8.9bit (1CH + 1CH)
- Steel mesh grille and plastic gasket included
- Component Subwoofer
- Size mm (in.) 250 (10)
- Power Handling
- 800W peak W
- 400 W continuous
- Impedance Ω 4 + 4
- Centre to centre distance mm (in.) 255 (10.04)
- Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.) 140 (5.51) x 70 (2.76) x 30 (1.18)
- Total driver displacement l (cu.in.) 1,12 (0.02)
- Weight of one speaker 5.24kg
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Cone Water - repellent pressed paper Subwoofer
- Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 60 (2.36)
- Xmech ±18 (0.71)
- Mounting Cut-out 233mm
- Mounting Depth 88mm