Audison APS8R Prima Line - Subwoofer
- Ultra - low profile (3.11 in. / 79 mm) for maximum installation flexibility.
Designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure starting from 7.5 lt.
- Special designed cone - dust cap - basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (almost 9 mm, one - way) while keeping the mounting depth to minimum.
- Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the need for the central pole vent allowing mounting close to rear wall of enclosure.
- Massive motor assembly optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modelling) for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
- Water - repellent pressed paper 8 in. cone featuring a profile developed with simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Single 4 ohm voice coil design
- Steel mesh grille, hardware and plastic gasket included.
- Component Subwoofer Size mm (in.) 200 (8)
- Power Handling
- 500W peak
- 250W continuous
- Impedance Ω 4
- Centre to centre distance mm (in.) 207 (8.15)
- Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.) 120 (4.72) x 50 (1.97) x 28 (1.1)
- Total driver displacement l (cu.in.) 0,67 (0.01)
- Weight of one speaker kg (lb.) 3,1 (6.83)
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Cone Water - repellent pressed paper
- Subwoofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 40 (1.57)
- Xmech ±16,5 (0.65)
- Mounting Cut-out 187mm
- Mounting Depth 79mm