Aerpro FP9350BK Double DIN Facia Kit for Holden Commodore VE Series 1 (Black)
Complete a full aftermarket double din head unit installation in your Holden Commodore VE Series 1; Omega, V, Lumina, International, SV6, SS and 60th Anniversary Edition (2006-2011) with single-zone climate control, from start to finish with this Aerpro vehicle specific head unit installation kit, containing everything you need for a perfect upgrade in one box.
This kit includes facia kit with built-in H-VAC controller/display and steering wheel control interface, mounting cradle, vehicle specific wiring loom, remote temperature sensor, universal patch lead and antenna adapter.
To make the installation process even easier, simply add Aerpro APP8 or APP9 aftermarket head unit harness adapters which will connect from the aftermarket head unit directly into the steering wheel control interface harness supplied in this kit.
- Kit includes all the parts required to complete an installation of an aftermarket head unit conveniently in one box
- Suitable for double din aftermarket head unit installation
- High-quality black finish on facia kit to suit the style of the dashboard in the vehicle
- Retains steering wheel control functionality including phone button
- Includes digital climate control, soft-touch rotary dials with spin, tap or hold dial functions, multi-function digital display, capacitive touch buttons, auto climate control
- Built-in USB charging port for convenient device charging in the vehicle
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP8 and APP9 aftermarket head unit harness adapters
- Australian designed and engineered
- APPLICATION: DOUBLE DIN
- COLOUR: BLACK
- INTERNAL DIMENSIONS: N/A
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: N/A
- FACIA KIT
- MOUNTING CRADLE
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC WIRING LOOM
- REMOTE TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- UNIVERSAL STEERING WHEEL CONTROL PATCH LEAD
- ANTENNA ADAPTER
- For single din use, please use Aerpro FP6405 pocket
- Not compatible with OEM Dual Zone Climate Control Vehicles
- This unit DOES NOT work on dual-zone vehicles. It will NOT downgrade the system to a single zone. (It simply will not work)
- The dual-zone kit is still under development.