Fusion MS-AB206 Active Subwoofer with in-built 4 Channel Amplifier
Introducing high-end audio for the marine cabin environment with the MS-AB206 Active Subwoofer. Designed for exceptional sound in any vessel, the Signature Series represents the highest quality purpose-built marine audio equipment from Fusion.
With unrivalled bass reproduction, the MS-AB206 creates the perfect atmosphere for entertaining or relaxing. Specifically tuned to produce the best acoustic result when installed in a saloon or cabin environment, and when paired with the MS-BX3020 cabin speakers, the remarkable sound quality is like nothing you’ve heard before.
The MS-AB206 features a 6" dual voice coil down-firing woofer which is acoustically coupled to a matching passive radiator, producing exceptional bass reproduction. The passive radiator is used to tune the volume and driver for better low frequency performance, eliminating port turbulence and reducing motion compression.
The MS-AB206 features a 4 channel, Class-D amplifier for efficient and high output. Two channels are dedicated to the subwoofer with the other two channels specifically tuned to provide power to the MS-BX3020 cabin speakers.
This product is rated True-Marine, for dry area installation only, and carries with it a 3 year limited consumer warranty.
• 350 Watt peak power (210 Watts + 140 Watts speaker output)
• Acoustically optimized to produce remarkable sound quality when paired with MS-BX3020 cabin speakers
• Built-in 4 channel, Class-D amplifier for efficient yet high output
• 6” dual voice coil down-firing woofer acoustically coupled to the matching passive radiator for exceptional bass reproduction
• Full wiring kit included for ease of installation
• Rated True-Marine with a 3 year limited Consumer Warranty for dry area installation only