Fusion MS-AM806 6 Channel 24V Marine Amplifier
The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
The MS-AM806 is a 24V amplifier, with 6 channels and an impressive 1600 Watt peak power output to ensure clean and powerful amplification of the input signal. Many configuration options are available with the MS-AM806 to help spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM806 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
Configuration options available:
• 3 pairs of speakers (6 speakers) • 6 pairs of speakers (12 speakers) wired in parallel at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel) • 1 subwoofer (bridged) and 2 pairs of speakers (4 speakers) • 2 subwoofers (4 bridged channels) and a pair of speakers (2 speakers)
- 24V amplifier
- 1600 Watts peak power – with multiple configuration options available
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clams down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.