Gator G22V Vehicle-specific Reverse Camera for Ford Ranger PX (Black)
G22V is a black vehicle specific reverse camera built for your Ford Ranger PX Ute.
The tailgate handle replacement design provides a discreet installation solution without the need to drill any additional holes into the vehicle. The camera housing has a provision for the original tailgate lock so you can keep the factory lock and there is no need for extra keys.
The G22V camera has a wide 168-degree field of view that minimises blind spots and provides a clear view at the rear of the vehicle. The camera is designed specifically for reversing and features parking guidelines to assist the driver while reversing (these can be removed during installation). The camera is built tough and will withstand the harsh environment thanks to its IP68 rating and its operating temperature range of -20 degree to 70 degrees Celsius.
- Ford Ranger (2012-2015) PX
- Designed to replace the factory tailgate handle providing a discreet and professional rear camera solution
- No additional holes need to be drilled into the vehicle and keep the original tailgate lock
- High-quality image sensor produces clear images and enhanced low light performance
- 168 Degree field of view minimises blind spots at the rear of the vehicle
- IP68 Rating and wide operating temperature range makes it suitable for use in the harsh Australian conditions
- Parking guidelines to assist with reverse parking (guidelines to be removed at the time of installation)
- 8m extension cable length to run between the front and back of the vehicle
- PAL/NTSC compatible with RCA connection makes it suitable for use with all aftermarket display monitors