Gator 7" GT704HD AHD Commercial-grade Dash Mount Quad Display Reverse Camera Kit
Gator GT704HD can make it a lot easier for drivers to operate heavy-duty trucks, mining loaders and industrial or construction; hence, safer for people and infrastructure alike.
Coming from a wide array of innovative enhanced vision systems for superior and all-round vehicle awareness, GT704HD helps promote safety across the board with its ability to provide much greater vantage and awareness around the vehicle, enabling drivers or heavy equipment operators to do what they do best with ease and peace of mind.
On top of it, this will also keep untoward incidents from happening which may result in loss of lives or damage to properties, particularly in high-risk work areas such as construction sites. GT704HD features AHD technology a high definition video standard that uses analog coaxial cable to transmit HD video from cameras to monitors.
It comes with a 7" heavy-duty AHD quad display monitor with adjustable metal mounting bracket, battery-operated IR remote control, 1080P AHD heavy-duty camera, removable sunshade for the display and a 6-metre input harness.
The kit features PROLINK II screw connection cables which are dustproof and waterproof resulting in an extremely reliable connection to withstand the harsh operating environments.
- Provides unobstructed rear view of the vehicle for safer reversing and peace of mind
- 7" AHD commercial grade high definition quad display that can display up to 4 cameras at one time
- 960P AHD commercial grade reverse camera with 10 IR LEDs for night vision
- QUAD video camera input-enabled allowing additional cameras to be added to the system
- Rated IP69K dust and waterproof camera that withstands harsh environment condition
- High/low voltage cut off and built in circuit protection
- PROLINK II screw connection cables for reliable dustproof and waterproof connections
- 12 & 24V Compatible suitable for commercial vehicles, 4wds and cars
- Optional Windscreen Suction Mount Available (GTSM1)
- Easy wired installation for DIY enthusiasts
- 3-Year Warranty for peace of mind