Blackhawk Lattice 220 Tower Section (3.1 metres | No Accessories)
These modular free-standing aluminium lattice towers are manufactured in Queensland in 3.1-metre sections. It is possible for the tower to support a 6.2 metre (two modules) stack as a freestanding tower, and 40.7 meters when guyed. As a freestanding tower, they find their usefulness in many telecommunications applications where height is provided naturally by terrain, and when mounting to the side of buildings.
- Lightweight stackable design
- 3.1 to 6.2 m tower heights
- 340 mm wide body
- 3100 mm modular lengths
- 50 x 4 mm aluminium CHS legs
- 32 x 3 mm lattice structure
- Low maintenance aluminium construction
NOTE: AVAILABLE VIA STORE PICK-UP.