Pioneer DMH-A5450BT Wireless 6.8” AV Receiver Apple CarPlay Android Auto
The Pioneer DMH-A5450BT Wireless 6.8” AV Receiver | Apple CarPlay | Android Auto features the very best in automotive smartphone technology, including Apple CarPlay® (wireless or wired connection), Android Auto™ (wireless or wired connection), Bluetooth®, plus reverse camera input.
Choose from a host of entertainment options, including USB, AM/FM tuner, or Bluetooth music streaming, Android & iPhone Smartphone 2-way mirroring* (via cable connection) all controlled from a large, highly detailed 6.8-inch capacitive touch screen. Audio performance is supported with a 13 Band GEQ and highly detailed crossover adjustments just to name a few. Supporting either 4 x 50w Max direct speaker outputs or for those running external amplifiers, 3 Pre-outs (FRT, RR & SW).
- 6.8” Capacitive Screen
- Apple CarPlay
- Wireless or Wired Connection
- Android Auto™
- Wireless or Wired Connection
- Smartphone Mirroring
- iPhone and Android*
- Via Weblink Cast™
- Full HD Video Playback (USB)
- 5 Device BT Memory
- Rear USB (1.5A Quick Charge)
- 3 Pair RCA Pre-Out
- 13-Band Graphic EQ
- Reverse Camera Input
- Short Chassis – 125mm
- For Easier Installation
- Apple Carplay™ (Wireless or Wired Connection). The best iPhone experience on four wheels; Apple CarPlay is a smart and safe way to control your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay enables you to make calls, navigate with Apple Maps, WAZE or Google Maps, listen to music, plus send and receive SMS messages. You can even connect wirelessly to stay focused on the road.
- Android Auto™ (Wireless or Wired Connection). Enjoy seamless connectivity and control of your Android smartphone in the car. Activate by using your voice, or the pressing the Pioneer touch-screen, Android Auto allows you to make phone calls, navigate with Google Maps, listen to music and send/receive SMS messages. Connect via wireless or cable connection to make any trip convenient. *Android Auto may not be available on all devices.
- 6.8″ Capacitive Touch-Screen. A fully flat capacitive touchscreen that allows for fast and responsive touch gestures and very high detailed images.
- Bluetooth Connection. Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). Easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone without having to go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the device. From hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming (A2DP) with artist, album, and song search, simple pairing, and control audio (AVRCP), Bluetooth® wireless technology has made life in the vehicle much more convenient.
- Reverse Camera Input. Reversing can be a stressful experience. The reverse camera input allows you to connect an optional camera for improved safety (visibility of hazards) and peace of mind, particularly when parking your vehicle or towing.
- Short Chassis. The shallow depth of this product provides easy and flexible installation options.